135 Miscarriage Quotes to Bring You Comfort (2021)
The painful experience of having a miscarriage is something that only those who have been through it can understand.
These miscarriage quotes can help bring you comfort.
The loss of a precious child is something that no one wants to experience.
However, when you lose your child before they are born it’s a grief and pain that some people can’t seem to comprehend.
Many people may not even have known that you were pregnant, which can make it even that much harder to grieve because others don’t even know you are going through anything.
Even though you never held your child in your arms, you truly loved them and are living with a huge sense of loss.
While everyone finds comfort in something different and the grieving process takes time, some of these quotes might help you feel not so alone.
Below is our collection of comforting miscarriage quotes, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
For more comfort, also check out our list of helpful grief quotes to help you cope.
Miscarriage quotes to remind you they’ll always be with you
1. “You didn’t stay for long, but in those precious few weeks, you changed me forever.” – Zoe Clark-Coates
2. “You never arrived in my arms, but you will never leave my heart.” – Zoe Clark-Coates
3. “Your absence has gone through me like thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its color.” — W.S. Merwin
4. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” – Dr. Seuss(see all quotes by Dr. Seuss)
5. “To lose a child is to lose a piece of yourself.” – Dr. Burton Grebin
6. “When you carry a life and it’s there, and then gone, a part of your soul dies. Forever.” – Casey Wiegano
7. “A flower bloomed already wilting. Beginning its life with an early ending. ” — RJ Gonzales, Mundahlia
8. “It is not length of life, but depth of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Sometimes the smallest things, take up the most room in our heart.” – A.A. Milne
10. “I held you every second of your life.” – Stephanie Paige Cole
Miscarriage quotes about grief
11. “I’ll love for forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.” – Robert Munsch
12. “A mother’s grief is as timeless as her love.” – Joanne Cacciatore
13. “It hurts because it matters.” – John Green
14. “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” —Maya Angelou
15. “To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.” – Thomas Campbell
16. “At the blueness of the skies and in the warmth of summer, we remember them.” – Sylvan Kamens & Rabbi Jack Reimer
17. “All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.” – Havelock Ellis
18. “God gave us memory so that we might have roses in December.” – J.M. Barrie
Remember to also read these quotes about postpartum depression to lift your spirits.
Miscarriage quotes to help you heal
19. “When we have joy we crave to share; We remember them.” – Sylvan Kamens & Rabbi Jack Riemer
20. “No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear.” – C.S. Lewis
21. “Ain’t no shame in holding on to grief… as long as you make room for other things too.” – “Bubbles,” The Wire
22. “When a child dies, you bury the child in your heart.” – Korean Proverb
23. “It takes strength to make your way through grief, to grab hold of life and let it pull you forward.” – Patti Davis
24. “There is no right way to grieve; there is only your way to grieve and that is different for everyone. ” – Nathalie Himmelrich
25. “I carry your heart with me, I am never without it.” — E. E. Cummings
26. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” — Winnie the Pooh
27. “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”—A. A. Milne
28. “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.” – Unknown
29. “A life may last just for a moment, but memory can make that moment last forever.” – Unknown
30. “Even those that never fully blossom bring beauty into the world.” – Unknown
Miscarriage quotes about painful times
31. “‘There is no heartbeat.’ 4 words. 4 words to end the life I had. 4 words to change who I was. It will never be the same again. I will never be the same again.” – Kerin Lee
32. “I am not functioning very well. Living with the knowledge that the baby is dead is painful. I feel so far away from you, God. I can only try to believe that you are sustaining me and guiding me through this. Please continue to stand by my side.” ― Christine O’Keeffe Lafser
33. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice.” — Bob Marley(see more Bob Marley quotes)
34. “That moment after losing your baby when you need to get out of the house but then see a mother with her newborn baby. That’s pain like nothing else.” – Unknown
35. “There is a unique pain that comes from preparing a place in your heart for a child that never comes.” – David Platt
Miscarriagequotes on motherhood
36. “The best advice that I got during counseling: Don’t judge your spouse’s grief response. Give them the freedom to grieve their own way.” – Rachel Crawford
37. “And grief is not something you complete, But rather, you endure. Grief is not a task to finish. And move on, But an element of yourself-An alteration of your being.” — Gwen Flowers
38. “We do not “get over” a death. We learn to carry the grief and integrate the loss in our lives. In our hearts, we carry those who have died. We grieve and we love. We remember.” ― Nathalie Himmelrich
39. “Heaven and earth may separate us today, but nothing will ever change the fact that you made me a mom.” – Unknown
40. “I miss you more then anyone knows as time goes by the emptiness grows. I laugh, I talk, I play my part but behind my smile is a broken heart.” – Unknown If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of miss you quotes to fill that loneliness in your heart.
41. “A wife who loses a husband is called a widow. A husband who loses a wife is called a widower. A child who loses his parents is called an orphan. There is no word for a parent who loses a child. That’s how awful the loss is.” – Unknown
42. “Babies lost in the womb were never touched by fear. They were never cold, never hungry, never alone, and importantly always knew love.” —Zoe Clark-Coates
43. “A mother is never defined by the number of children you can see, but by the love that she holds in her heart.” – Franchesca Cox
Other comforting miscarriage quotes
44. “There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.” – Unknown
45. “How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon our hearts.” — Dorothy Ferguson
46. “A life need not be long-lived, for it to be meaningful.” – Unknown
47. “The one who left gentle footprints on our hearts left a story worth telling.” – Unknown
48. “Before I carried the pain, I carried you. And in my heart, I carry you still.” – Unknown
49. “As long as I can I will look at this world for both of us, as long as I can, I will laugh with the birds, I will sing with the flowers, I will pray to the stars, for both of us.” – Unknown
50. “Some people say it is a shame. Others even imply that it would have been better if the baby had never been created. But the short time I had with my child is precious to me.” — Christine O’Keeffe Lafser
51. “When a child is born, it is the mother’s instinct to protect the baby. When a child dies, it is the mother’s instinct to protect the memory.” – Unknown
52. “Planted on earth to bloom in Heaven.” — Unknown
53. “There’s no tragedy in life like the death of a child. Things never get back to the way they were.” — Dwight D. Eisenhower
54. “Losing a child means carrying an almost unbearable grief, experienced by many but talked about by few. ” — Meghan Markle
55. “She was born silent after fighting so hard to make it to our world. She is at peace now and will live forever in our hearts.” — Christina Perri
Miscarriage quotes about all the emotions you will feel
56. “The longing in my heart is only for you, my dear baby in heaven.” — Unknown
57. “We were going to have a baby, but we had an angel instead.” — Unknown
58. “I carried you every second of your life, and I will love you for every second of mine.” — Unknown
59. “She was born silent into this world, but her little life spoke volumes.” — Unknown
60. “There is no footprint too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.” — Unknown
61. “Any woman who’d ever lost a child knew of the hollowness that remained within the soul.” — Brittainy C. Cherry
62. “You’re never really ready to be told that there’s no heartbeat. But stay strong because life goes on and it is nobody’s fault.” — Elisabeth Canalis
63. “When a baby is born, it’s a mother’s instinct to protect her baby. When a baby dies, it’s a mother’s instinct to protect their memory.” — Unknown
64. “Though your body may heal quickly, the emotional wound of your pregnancy loss may linger. Give yourself time to grieve.” — Unknown
65. “You were but a drop of rain to the eye but managed to flood my heart with love during your brief time with us.” — Unknown
Miscarriage quotes that will bring you tears or encourage you to talk about it
66. “Your wings were ready, but my heart was not.” — Unknown
67. “I wish I could have held you just once before you left us.” — Conan Gray
68. “I would have given my last breath to see you take your first.” — Unknown
69. “Imagine a love so strong it made saying hello and goodbye in the same day worth all the pain. ” — Unknown
70. “Blaming the woman for the loss of a child is like blaming the soldier for the loss of his life in battle.” — Katherine Longshore, Brazen
71. “At sunset, the little soul that had come with the dawning went away, leaving heartbreak behind it.” — L.M. Montgomery, Anne’s House of Dreams
72. “A miscarriage is not a failure, because a failure implies that it’s something you can control. Miscarriages are beyond our control.” — Dr. Simone Whitmore
73. “I felt lost and alone, and I felt like I failed. I didn’t know how common miscarriages were because we don’t talk about them. We sit in our own pain, thinking that somehow we’re broken.” — Michelle Obama
74. “A wife who loses a husband is called a widow. A husband who loses a wife is called a widower. A child who loses his parents is called an orphan. There is no word for a parent who loses a child. That’s how awful the loss is. ” — Jay Neugeboren, An Orphan’s Tale
75. “I think that’s one of the reasons women don’t tell people when they’ve had a miscarriage—they think it’s their fault. I remember I worried what my in-laws would think, which is so crazy. I thought they’d think their son had married a terrible person. Also, because I made the mistake of telling people as soon as I got pregnant, I then had to tell them the bad news and then I felt like I was burdening them.” — Ali Wong
Miscarriage quotes for whatever stage of grief you are experiencing
76. “My baby sleeps with the moon and the stars.” — Unknown
77. “Our children change us, whether they live or not.” — Unknown
78. “Do not muffle your cries, for they are the sound of pregnancy loss.” — Unknown
79. “There is no time limit to healing. You take as much time as you need.” — S.L Gray
80. “Even when tears no longer stain my face, my heart is still stained by miscarriage. ” — Unknown
81. “You will survive and you will find purpose in the chaos. Moving on doesn’t mean letting go.” — Mary VanHaute
82. “I never heard you, but I hear you. I never held you, but I feel you. I never knew you, but I love you.” — Unknown
83. “The strongest person in the world is a grieving mother that wakes up and keeps going every day.” — Unknown
84. “What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.” — Helen Keller
85. “You are near, even if I don’t see you. You are with me, even if you are far away. You are in my heart, in my thoughts, in my life, always.” — Unknown
Miscarriage quotes that let you sit with the hurt
86. “I prayed that God would bless us with a baby. Each child is a gift, and I am proud that we cooperated with God in the creation of a new soul for all eternity. Although not with me, my baby lives. ” -Christine O’Keefe Lafser
87. “All I could do was cry; I felt desolate, the tears rolling down my cheeks as I tried to comprehend what had happened.” -Colette Centeno Fox
88. “Grief is wild like the sea, but it doesn’t need to destroy us. We can’t conquer it, but we can navigate it, and we can find Jesus there too.” -Ariel Booker
89. “An interrupted pregnancy is something personal and private. There is always a story behind the loss of a child. Let us not dismiss that story but listen to it with love and compassion.” -Adriana Vandelinde
90. “Being an almost mother isn’t a thing. You have seven children, whether they made it here or not doesn’t take away from the fact they existed. They were yours, and they were loved fully if only for those small moments.” -Brittainy C. Cherry
91. “In lieu of letting go of our trauma and rather than healing completely, in my experience, we learn how to carry it and there are some days when it is heavier than others. Some days, I hardly know it is there, distracted as I am by present joys and excitement; while other days, the burden is cripplingly-heavy and I can hardly breathe under the weight of grief.” -L.M. Browning
92. “Sometimes it’s hard to see the rainbow when there’s been endless days of rain.” -Christina Greer
93. “I felt like I was being carried over the threshold of a sisterhood of loss. I knew I was not walking alone, and that eventually I would bob back up to the surface of the deep, because the women around me showed me what healing looks like.” -Anna White
94. “Ann: How my heart has ached. How empty I have felt. How I’ve ached to hold my two babies.” -K. Howard Joslin
95. “…hope is never wasted. Even if what I hoped for did not come to fruition as I had imagined, as I had hoped.” -Natalie Brenner
Miscarriage quotes to remember departed little angels
96. “For several days, I slept. Whether this was a necessary part of physical recovery or a stubborn retreat from waking reality, I do not know, but I woke only reluctantly to take a little food, falling at once back into a stupor of oblivion, as though the small, warm weight of broth in my stomach were an anchor that pulled me after it, down through the murky fathoms of sleep.” ― Diana Gabaldon
97. “Grief, I’ve learned, is really love. It’s all the love you want to give but cannot give. The more you loved someone, the more you grieve. All of that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes and in that part of your chest that gets an empty and hollow feeling. The happiness of love turns to sadness when unspent. Grief is just love with no place to go.” – Jamie Anderson
98. “It has been said, ‘time heals all wounds.’ I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.” — Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy
99. “Grieving is like having broken ribs. On the outside, you look fine, but with every breath, it hurts.” – Unknown
100. “Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith.. it is the price of love.” – Unknown
101. “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” – Vicki Harrison
102. “Some say you are too painful to remember. I say you are too precious to forget.” – Unknown
103. “What my sister needed was not people urging her, as so many did, to get pregnant again as soon as possible, but acknowledgment of her loss and the violence that she experienced in that loss. She needed to know that this was not a failure or that she was a bad mother. She needed to be allowed to be not only sad but also, in her grief, to be angry.” – Soraya Chemaly
104. “When my wife and I lost our son, we had similar but very different experiences. She felt she was caught in a blizzard and she doesn’t remember the six months after we lost him. For me, it was like everything that I had known burnt to the ground, this field or forest that was turned to ash, burning, smoldering. How do I make sense of a world where this can happen?” – Sean Hanish
105. Heaven gained another angel and you should be glad.” – Unknown
Miscarriage Qoutes To Make Acceptance Lighter
106. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart…I’ll always be with you.” — A.A. Milne
107. “This is not goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy.” — Nicholas Sparks
108. “I had these guilty feelings of, ‘If I can’t even take care of a child for a week in my stomach, I can’t raise a child on my own.’ I felt guilty to Andrew that I had lost his child, and I felt guilty to God that I lost his child. ” — Shawn Johnson
109. “It’s amazing how much people hide it. They feel like, ‘What did I do wrong?’ But in so many cases you didn’t do anything at all.” — Giuliana Rancic
110. “I learned that all pain and loss is in fact a gift. Having miscarriages taught me that I had to mother myself before I could be a mother to someone else.” — Beyonce
111. “Do you want to get into my life? Just because you’ve brought it up, I’ve had three miscarriages, but I know what it’s like to be pregnant.” — Barbara Walters
112. “I get pregnant pretty easily, but I have a hard time keeping them. I don’t say it’s a walk in the park. But what are you going to do? We just try again.” — Courteney Cox
113. “What does a miscarriage feel like? It feels as if you have been short-changed by nature. You will cry for what might have been but nobody will understand because they didn’t feel it.” – Unknown
114. “Throughout my life, there were a few hard days. Days where even when I tried to be happy, my heart still cracked and Mother’s Day was one of those. For others, it stood as a celebration. For me, it spoke of loss and failure. Because there’s no such thing as an ‘almost’ Mother’s day.” – Brittany Cherry
115. “I no longer seek those things that help me to heal but for those things that fortify me with the strength required to carry the load, fate has set upon my shoulders. Instead of finding a way to forget, find a way to bear the constant remembering. The silence of the wild being one of those elements that reinforce the weathered walls of the soul and mind.” — L.M. Browning
Miscarriage Quotes From Celebrities
116. “We are shocked and in the kind of deep pain you only hear about, the kind of pain we’ve never felt before,” — Chrissy Teigen
117. I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I’ve ever written in my life. And it was actually the first song I wrote for my album. And it was the best form of therapy for me, because it was the saddest thing I’ve ever been through.” — Beyoncé
118. “I remember hoping my husband’s parents wouldn’t be disappointed. It was this intrinsic concern. I didn’t want them to feel like their son married a bad seed – and they didn’t feel that way; they were very supportive.” — Ali Wong
119. “He chose to let go to give space to his brothers to grow.” — Celine Dion
120. “Why on Earth do I keep getting pregnant if I can’t have a kid? Like what is this? Either shut the door or let me have a kid.” — Carrie Underwood
121. “I fought tooth and nail to be a mother. I suffered several miscarriages including two at five months. That’s when you have the clothes already picked out, the nursery is already painted. They ask you if you want a funeral or do you want the cremation. We went through that not once but twice, me and my husband. ” — Wendy Williams
122. “I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn’t work out, and I nearly died. So I am like, ‘Are we good here or should we go back and try again?” — Gwyneth Paltrow
123. “Listen for my footfall in your heart. I am not gone but merely walking within you.” — Nicholas Evans
124. “We do not have control over many things in life and death but we do have control over the meaning we give it.” ― Nathalie Himmelrich
125. “You will lose someone you can’t live without and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up.” — Anne Lamott
Miscarriage Quotes To Keep You Encouraged To Move On
126. “When we lose one blessing, another is most often unexpectedly given in its place” — C. S. Lewis
127. “Sometimes the small sounds of blessings are found in the hardest moments of life. Listen for the whispers…” — Maureen Watts
128. “Those we have held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever.” — The Prophet
129. “When you get blindsided by your body, that betrayal of your body is very hard to overcome.” — Hilarie Burton
130. “I have no shame or embarrassment with this experience. I want to be a part of the effort to normalize miscarriage and remove the stigma from it.” — Hilaria Baldwin
131. “It kind of shook us both and took us into a place that was really dark and difficult. When that happened… I wasn’t able to even talk to anybody about it. That was not easy.” — Mariah Carey
132. “We can’t deny our journey. We can’t pretend we’re fine when we’re not. All we can do is own it—own our suffering.” — L.M. Browning
133. “As I was wheeled into the operating room I pleaded with. God for one more day, one more week, one more month with her.” ― Ariana Carruth
134. “No one ‘just adopts’.” ― Jody Cantrell Dyer
135. “Ann: You didn’t cause my miscarriages. But you are committed to transforming me to be like you.” ― K. Howard Joslin
Which of these miscarriage quotes resonated with you?
Others might not understand that you are grieving, but they don’t have to.
You have experienced a substantial loss and that brings with it many emotions.
You may feel intense sadness and loss, but you may also feel things guilt and failure.
It’s normal to struggle with feeling like you failed, but you didn’t.
You may feel you have a roller coaster of emotions for a while, and that’s normal.
Allow yourself to experience your emotions. Allow yourself to grieve.
Your baby is your baby, and that can never be taken away.
There will always be a special place in your heart reserved for your child, even if you never held them in your arms.
Which of these helpful miscarriage quotes made you feel better?
Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add?
Feel free to share with us in the comment section below.
October 12, 2022 5:00 AM EST
Miscarriage Dad - Etsy.de
Etsy is no longer supporting older versions of your web browser in order to ensure that user data remains secure. Please update to the latest version.
Find something memorable, join a community doing good.
( 867 relevant results, with Ads Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy’s advertising platform to promote their items. You’ll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Learn more. )
Quotes from "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki📚 - best aphorisms, sayings and catchphrases - MyBook.
Rich Dad Poor Dad Quotes by Robert Kiyosaki📚 - Best Aphorisms, Sayings & Catchphrases - MyBook.
What to choose
👌 Paid books
🎙 Top Audiobook
🎙 Loads its bindings
👌 Basic books
❤️ Top books
🎙 Top Audiobook
🎙 Make up your podcast
Foreign business literature
⭐han Rich Dad Poor Dad
Quotes from Rich Dad Poor Dad
It's not how much money you make, it's how much you save.
September 2, 2015
Key management skills needed for success: 1. Ability to manage cash flow 2. Ability to manage systems 3. The ability to manage people
September 8, 2016
Lesson one. The rich do not work for money
November 19, 2015
“The poor and the middle class work for money. The rich make money work for them."
January 17, 2016
Rule #1 Know the Difference between asset and liability and acquire assets
September 2, 2015
An asset is something that brings money into my pocket. A liability is something that takes money out of my pocket.
October 11, 2015
The poor and the middle class work for money. The rich make money work for them."
June 20, 2016
I especially recommend Garrett Sutton's excellent books, which will help you get a complete picture of the possibilities of private corporations.
May 14, 2016
The poor and the middle class work for money. The rich make money work for them.
September 2, 2015
In the real world it is not the smart but the brave who often make their way to the top.
December 21, 2015
Read the book: Rich Dad Poor Dad
903 900 020003
What is MyBook
Give a subscription
How to pay for
to introduce a dift
Library for companies
Publish your book
To the barrier! Three wives, five children and many scandals of Vladimir Solovyov
For two decades, the TV presenter has been one of the most discussed media people in the country. Vladimir Solovyov often enters into polemics with colleagues, and discussions develop into violent conflicts. With whom did the journalist not get along?
20 October 2022695 611
*Yuri Dud was recognized as a foreign agent by decision of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation of 04/15/2022.
*Maxim Galkin was recognized as a foreign agent by decision of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation dated 09/16/2022.
On October 20, Vladimir Solovyov turns 59 and has been known as a journalist, TV and radio host for more than 20 years. Few people know that long before appearing on the air, Vladimir Rudolfovich taught physics and was engaged in business. How did he manage to expand the scope of his professional activities, become a media person and the author of more than a dozen books?
The presenter's sharp statements were parsed into quotes, many young journalists asked him for advice. But there were enough in stellar circles and those who openly criticized Vladimir Rudolfovich. Solovyov repeatedly became a participant in scandals: either he exchanged barbs with Ivan Urgant, then he condemned Ksenia Sobchak, then he openly insulted Alla Pugacheva. How did they arouse the wrath of the famous participant in the television debate?
From business to the TV screen
Vladimir Solovyov as a child
Vladimir Rudolfovich was born into a family of teachers: his father taught political economy, his mother worked as an art critic in a museum. Parents separated when Solovyov was still small, but continued to maintain friendly relations.
The leader noted that all ancestors were brave people, and this courage was inherited by him. A striking example is the story that Vladimir got into as a teenager. At 12, he went with his mother to rest in Tarusa, and one day, after dancing, he was surrounded by dangerous guys. Inna Solomonovna burst into the company in time, managed to defuse the situation and took the heir away. Later it turned out that those guys killed a man at night. If not for the resourcefulness of Solovieva, it is likely that the future journalist could have ended up in the place of the victim.
During his school years, Vladimir was fond of football and karate. Solovyov retained his love for sports for the rest of his life, although in his youth there was a moment when he faced the problem of being overweight. Subsequently, the man wrote a book about the methods of successfully combating kilograms, and regular physical education became an integral part of his schedule.
“There is no need to invent a great sports past. There was once a third dan, a black belt. Now physical activity seven days a week: running, football on Saturdays, training in the gym, boxing, ”said the journalist in Boris Korchevnikov’s Fate of a Man program on the Russia 1 channel.
This is what a journalist looked like at the dawn of his career
Subsequently, the TV presenter lost weight thanks to a balanced diet and sports
But let's get back to our hero's youth. Having received a certificate, the graduate entered the Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys and eventually graduated from the university with honors. Then Vladimir Rudolfovich defended his dissertation, became a candidate of economic sciences and got a job as a teacher at the research institute and at school number 27, where he once studied himself. Even then, in his spare time, he was engaged in writing, but the career of a TV presenter was still far away. First in Solovyov's life was work at the University of Alabama and entrepreneurship.
“I was in business and got into journalism as a wealthy person. I had my own factories, in Russia and the Philippines. They produced disco equipment in the 90s, sold it all over the world. There was an employment agency in Moscow. Neither on the radio nor on television, I then did not see anyone who would say things related to life, ”said Vladimir Rudolfovich.
Soloviev has been fond of football for many years
How did the businessman turn into a media person? The fact is that Solovyov knew English brilliantly, and when the host of one of the Silver Rain programs fell ill, he was recommended as a replacement. “The manager suggested contacting her former boss (she used to work in a recruitment company - it turned out that Solovyov had such a company): he, they say, speaks brilliant English and is generally “chatty”, talkative. The situation was hopeless, so we agreed. The next morning, Dmitry Savitsky and I turn on the radio and hear an absolutely amazing voice, a lively reaction, an educated, erudite person who speaks both English and Russian, reacts to the listener ... In general, we were stunned by the ethereal qualities of this man,” recalled Natalia Sindeeva.
Then Vladimir Rudolfovich began to conduct "The Nightingale Trills", and in 1999 he received an invitation to television. He often changed channels and programs: “Process” on ORT, “Passion for Solovyov” on TNT, “Duel” on TVS, and then on “Russia 1”, “To the Barrier!” on NTV, finally, "An Evening with Vladimir Solovyov" ... These shows were united by a political orientation and the format of television debates.
In the world of criticism
Vladimir Solovyov's programs took the form of debates
Skirmish with Urgant
Sharp dialogues, scandals on programs, books with pretentious titles “The Gospel According to Solovyov” and “The Apocalypse According to Vladimir” — not everyone liked the activity of a journalist. Many colleagues openly called him a propagandist and a bad analyst, but Solovyov did not go into his pocket for a word. With whom did he have conflicts?
In 2017, for the first time, they started talking about the tense relationship between Solovyov and Ivan Urgant. It all started on Channel One, where Ivan discussed skin care products with Irena Ponaroshka and applied an organic cream to his face. She pretended to joke that the substance resembled nightingale droppings, and Urgant added that one of the programs of the Rossiya TV channel could be called that. Of course, Vladimir Rudolfovich took the insult personally and in the author's program he remembered his colleague during the discussion of the ex-governor of the Odessa region being blacklisted by the Peacemaker website. “But no one knows, Ivan Urgant is not in the Peacemaker? I know a great way to do it without getting there. It’s enough to make a nasty joke about me on your channel, ”said Solovyov.
Later, Urgant said that an offended colleague blocked him on the social network. It seemed that after the exchange of barbs, the conflict came to naught, but a new topic for discussion appeared after the release of Boris Grebenshchikov's song "Evening M", the hero of which "will tell everything that they order." Ivan joked on the air that he would ask the author to perform the composition in the studio, but for ethical reasons he could not allow the track about "employees of other channels" to be put on.
An exchange of barbs with Solovyov began with Urgant's joke about a face mask
Solovyov declared that Grebenshchikov had turned from a poet into a couplet-player, and that he should not have offended Ivan so much. On the Web, disputes unleashed about who the leader of the Aquarium actually dedicated the song to. In a comment, Boris Borisovich noted that there is an insurmountable distance between Vecherniy M and Vecherniy U. And although the "suspicions" from Urgant were thus removed, Solovyov continued to say in an interview that he was ready to defend his colleague from Channel One, insulted by the rocker.
In October 2019, Ivan again remembered Vladimir Rudolfovich in his program, commenting on the news that the host got into the Guinness Book of Records for the longest weekly broadcast. “A record is finally broken when at 97th year they forgot to turn off the cameras in the TV shop! I am sure that now people will be waiting for some kind of joke or pantomime, but nothing will happen, we just congratulate Vladimir Rudolfovich, ”Urgant said on the air.
However, in the commentary to the next story, that in the Vatican, programmers hacked the smart rosary, the joke still sounded. “Hackers made it so that grace went not to those who prayed, but to hackers. So they got: a railway, a new hearing aid, a tomato crop in Sicily and got into the Guinness Book of Records. What can I say - and Catholics work for Russia, ”Ivan made a reference to the first news.
Soloviev put an end to history on this note. “Well, let him laugh. Thanks to Ivan Andreevich for noticing and noting. This is fine. He understands that theoretically he can increase the rating. The news is still important. Regardless of whose last name it is associated with. There is no dependency here. This is Ivan Andreevich himself, ”the journalist emphasized.
Condemnation of Dudya* and Sobchak
Soloviev considered Yury Dudya's film about Beslan mediocre
Solovyov developed a difficult relationship with the youth idol Yury Dud. Vladimir Rudolfovich repeatedly criticized the journalist's videos, called him mediocre and empty. So, the host of the channel "Russia 1" did not like Dud's review of Yuri Bykov's series "Sleepers". Also, a senior colleague condemned Yuri for using obscene language on the air, and completely smashed him for a film about Beslan.
“Degenerate! Shampoo would have been better. In this head, except for chemical elements, nothing else was found. He was a mediocre sports journalist, and now he has climbed into another area. Three hours - and not the slightest understanding of what really happened and how. You look at this dandruff fighter. There is zero empathy. Who even promotes this insignificant scum? Solovyov was indignant.
Vladimir Rudolfovich criticized Ksenia Sobchak on his show
Ksenia Sobchak did not escape criticism from a journalist, especially during the period when she ran for president. On television, a lively controversy was accompanied by caustic remarks from both sides, Solovyov’s main idea was that the host of the scandalous show cannot boast of a clean reputation, which means that she is not even suitable for the role of a candidate for public office. Ksenia explained that no one has an impeccable reputation, and her main task is not to win, but to make people believe in the idea of "Against All". Opinions of the audience about who won in a fierce dispute were divided.
Is the hatchet now buried? A couple of years ago, live with Tina Kandelaki, Solovyov commented on rumors that Sobchak became the owner of the crab business. “I'm worried about Xenia. We have a bad relationship. Highly. And everyone knows this, we never hid it. But, having a little understanding of what the crab business is, my biggest fear is that she will be killed. Because she got into not just a criminal, but a hypercriminal business, ”Vladimir Rudolfovich emphasized.
The journalist did not like the name of Olga Buzova's project, to put it mildly.
Of course, Ksenia is not the first and not the last media person to whom Solovyov is skeptical. So, a few years ago, he spoke unflatteringly about Olga Buzova, which greatly upset the fans of the star, who believe that it is indecent for men to speak so rudely about girls. “What is there to say? There is no intelligence, never was and never will be! A man who confuses marriage and marriage! "Marry Buzova." Buzova what, man? The meaning is simple - illiteracy! The level of degradation, ”the journalist of the singer’s show commented.
Solovyov also had a skirmish with commentator Vasily Utkin. The sports journalist sharply criticized the actions of the government during the coronavirus pandemic, and in response, Vladimir Rudolfovich called him an unfortunate person who needed the help of a psychiatrist. The controversy with mutual insults dragged on for several weeks, the opponents exchanged arguments and barbs on social networks and on YouTube channels, but apparently they did not come to a consensus.
“It's a pity that now there is no journalistic ethics, everyone is promoting and offending each other. I was taught that journalists, like the dead, are either good or not at all, ”complained Dmitry Guberniev. “I am well acquainted with Vladimir Solovyov, I can also say that I am friends with Vasily Utkin - and I am bitter to see all the game that is happening.”
Assassination and a new wave of scandals
The journalist went to meet with Denis Pushilin
After February 24, the number of Solovyov's fans and haters increased in equal proportions. But criticism is one thing, and threats are quite another. “All sorts of citizens related to the special services are sent here, because Zelensky is offended that I am talking about him. Then he addressed me directly, now I am his personal enemy. And therefore, if something happens to me somewhere, know that this is an order, ”the presenter warned at the beginning of spring.
At the end of April, at an expanded meeting of the Board of the Prosecutor General's Office, Vladimir Putin spoke about the attempt on the life of a well-known Russian TV journalist, which had been prevented. A few minutes after this statement, the FSB confirmed that it was Solovyov. Vladimir Rudolfovich later thanked the special services for the rescue and noted that he would not meet with the detained perpetrators, since if we talk, then only with the customer.
Despite the news about the assassination attempt, the TV journalist went to shoot a report in Mariupol, but upon his return he continued to shoot videos, where he actively criticized both the Ukrainian government and Russian stars who had left the country. Got from Solovyov and all the same Ivan Urgant, and Maxim Galkin *. “Here is Kolya Baskov, he was very friendly with different people, but Kolya is the son of an officer. But Max Galkin is also the son of an officer, but they are completely on opposite sides of the barricades. Kolya is with us, and Max is a piece of shit. Vanya Urgant turned out to be somewhere out there, it’s not clear how shit dangles in the hole. And that's it. He travels, does something, ”the presenter noted.
Now the children of the spouses will study in Israel
Condemned Vladimir Rudolfovich and Svetlana Loboda, but he set all the dogs on Alla Pugacheva when she first flew to Israel, and then returned home with her children for a while. “Why are you dragging all this shit back to Russia. A certain Pugacheva has returned. He kicks open the Rolls-Royce door. To teach us again? Yes, the people answered that they thought of her. Who ever decided that if a person was once great, then his greatness is confirmed by silence at the most important moments in history. Came back to send the kids to school? And did not notice what her husband was carrying? Didn't say a word? Why did you come? Did you run out of money? - the journalist was indignant.
Alla Borisovna wrote in a microblog that she "feels sorry for Volodya", because this way you can burst from anger and rudeness. Well, talking to the press at the school line, the Primadonna mentioned that she would like to fill the face of one person. There was no evidence that Solovyov was in question, however, by a strange coincidence, the presenter soon went on the air of the Full Contact YouTube project with a bruise under his eye and scratches on his face ...
However, the attacks on Pugacheva did not end there . Solovyov, who fell under Western sanctions, lost his villa near Lake Como, and the other day he hinted that it would be worth doing the same with the stars who speak out against the current political line of Russia. “Something was taken from me in Italy, they arrested me, but everything is still standing in the village of Gryaz,” the journalist noted during the program “Sunday Evening with Vladimir Solovyov” on the Russia 1 channel, however, he then added that this is a joke, and in general, it is very expensive there.
Wives and children
Solovyov's first wife Olga with children
The presenter's son Alexander became a music video director
Vladimir Solovyov's personal life was no less turbulent than his professional one. He met his first darling Olga in the mid-80s - in a subway car. A chance acquaintance led to marriage and the birth of two children: Polina and Alexander. The birth of babies did not strengthen the family, and soon the couple broke up. However, the journalist did not abandon the heirs, he always helped them and was interested in achievements. The journalist's daughter graduated from the Institute of Television and Radio Broadcasting and got a job at the Moscow 24 channel, and her son studied in London and became a director of commercials and music videos.
As a graduate student at an economic university, Solovyov fell in love with a girl named Yulia. They got married and went overseas together when Vladimir Rudolfovich was invited to teach at the University of Alabama. The couple returned back already three together, with their daughter Katya. However, this marriage of the journalist did not last long.
“We had very good relations with our first and second wives. It just happens sometimes that people lose love, and not necessarily with me, but also with me. And we parted very calmly - without any tantrums, ”Soloviev explained.
The second wife Yulia gave the journalist a daughter Katya
Vladimir Rudolfovich met his fate thanks to the invitation of the leader of the Crematorium group Armen Grigoryan to play the role of an evil investigator in the video. In the dressing room, the journalist ran into the daughter of satirist Viktor Koklyushkin, Elga Sepp, a spectacular girl with Estonian roots. “I remember the make-up artist was doing my hair, and suddenly something big appeared in the doorway. Vladimir was then under 140 kilograms, with a short haircut and a mustache. I was even a little scared - something so powerful arose. And then he gave his phone and said: "If you need anything, call." I asked: “And if you don’t need anything, can I call?” He advised me to watch his programs first. It became interesting to me what kind of person this was, and I looked, ”Elga recalled.
She called back a couple of months later, when the occasion arose. They were sitting in a restaurant, talking strictly on "you". And then, having thrown the girl home, Solovyov asked at what meeting he could propose to her. Elga was embarrassed, but timidly answered that she was on the third. So Vladimir Rudolfovich did, but Sapp took time to think before giving him consent.
In the third marriage, the TV presenter had five heirs: Daniil, Sofia-Betina, Emma-Esther, Vladimir and Ivan. Despite professional employment, the journalist tried to pay enough attention to each child. “I communicate with children – this is not an excuse. Everyone is friendly with each other, ”Soloviev emphasized.
Vladimir Solovyov is proud of being a father of many children
Considering the peculiarities of his public profession, Vladimir Rudolfovich talks little about his relatives, saying that he tries not to show them off. When asked about what he gained in his third marriage, the journalist briefly answers - love. In his opinion, the union with Elga was the best thing that could happen in life.
Despite the fact that the TV presenter's two marriages broke up, he still feels like the head of a large friendly family. So, until the journalist’s villa in Italy was confiscated in light of the sanctions, he annually brought all his relatives there. “There are people who work all their lives,” Solovyov explained why he could afford a luxurious vacation. - I'm an adult, I've been in business since Soviet times. I have been paying taxes for many years, I have never taken anything from the state, I have always declared everything. I take it seriously, I don't hide anything. There is another very important moment when they ask me why I bought a house in Italy. Many people are very worried about this. It's very simple - I have a big family, when I take everyone out to rest, it's about 15 people.